BETTER SERVICE | BETTER SUPPORT | BETTER SEPTIC
From California’s redwoods in the north to the deserts in the south, and spanning Hawaii’s diverse environment, Better Than Septic is committed to providing high quality treatment systems at an affordable price.
Our full service capabilities will help you quickly and cost effectively complete your septic system project. From initial site visits to obtaining final regulatory approval and completing the landscaping, our team of experts will manage your entire project to successful completion. Contact us today to get started!
- Livermore, CA – Alameda County
- Felton, CA – Santa Cruz County
- Oxnard, CA – Ventura County
- Honolulu, Hawaii
Comments or questions are welcome.
Founder Jacqueline Sommers is a third generation family member in the water and wastewater industries. Proudly following in her father’s and grandfather’s footsteps, Jacque is committed to advocating for and protecting the environment.
She is active within the community and serves as:
- Commissioner for the Alameda County Septic Commission
- Trainer for the California Onsite Water Association (COWA)
- Trainer for the National Association of Wastewater Technicians (NAWT)
- Member for many wastewater advisory committees throughout California
In addition, Jacque holds these certifications:
- Certified Inspector #11078ITC – National Association of Wastewater Technicians (NAWT)
- Certified Installer of Onsite Wastewater Treatment Systems #9004688 – National Environmental Health Association (NEHA)
– Certified Inspector #11078ITC, National Association of Wastewater Transporters
– Certified Installer of Onsite Wastewater Treatment Systems #9004688, National Environmental Health Association