Designers & Engineers
BETTER DESIGN & DISPERSAL OPTIONS | BETTER ALTERNATIVE
17 MODELS & SIZES | NITROGEN REDUCTION | FIBERGLASS & CONCRETE
More California designers and engineers are choosing the affordable and reliable performance of the AquaKlear system for their residential and light commercial septic projects. AquaKlear’s innovative technology produces a very high quality effluent that is suitable for the most difficult sites.
Addresses Difficult Site Constraints.
- Small properties, poor soils, steep slopes, high groundwater
- Close proximity to surface water, creeks, rivers, lakes, etc.
- Provides critical Nitrogen-reduction for the most environmentally-sensitive areas
Ideal for Repairs & Upgrades.
- Can be integrated with an existing septic tank, or use alone
- Compact footprint requires less yard space
- Smaller dispersal field requirements
Versatile Design Choices.
- Choose either lightweight fiberglass or rugged concrete models
- Five treatment sizes:
- XS up to 500 gpd (pretreatment tank is OPTIONAL)
- S 600 gpd
- M 800 gpd
- L 1000 gpd
- XL 1500+ gpd
Supports Any Dispersal Method.
- Conventional gravity
- Pumped dispersal, including Geoflow subsurface drip & pressure distribution
- Pretreatment tank, equalization tank & pump tank
- Pump package with headwork’s & timer dosing controller
- Subsurface drip dispersal by Geoflow, Inc.
- Telemetry & remote monitoring by RMSYS, Inc.
- Ultraviolet disinfection light by Salcor, Inc.
Design Support & Drawings.
Contact us to receive your FREE AquaKlear Design Toolkit:
- Editable (DWG) & viewable (PDF) tank design files
- Customer brochures
- Design, operation & installation manuals
- Tank drawings & photos
- Technical data
- Performance summaries
- Case studies
Download and read some case studies:
New Case Study – Challenging Riverside Upgrade
Manuals and info:
AK Installation Operation & Maintenance Manual